Thursday, February 23, 2012

Well then...

I can say that I have completely failed at blogging. So much has gone on in the months since I started... Jeff moved to Wisconsin, I worked at my new job and hated it, and after 9 months of working there I left and moved to Wisconsin myself.

So now... I am here and unemployed. It's somewhat awful to hear myself say that. It has only been 3 weeks, almost 4. I'm looking for jobs but there are only so many positions available in the area. There are about 70,000 people in this city, with a total of 135,000 in the entire metropolitan area. Not that many people, but not that many open jobs. We'll see what happens.

With all of this free time, I need to take control and get happy again. The job I had just sucked the happiness right out of me. I was full of anxiety and stress. Now that I don't have to deal with that, I have to figure out why I'm holding myself back from getting to where I want and need to be. I have to figure out why I'm making excuses and why I'm sabotaging myself. If anyone wants to talk with me and see if we can figure this out together, I would gladly make time for that conversation. I want to be healthy and happy. That is all I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment