Monday, February 27, 2012

A little bit of everything.

While I wasn't perfect last week, I still ate relatively healthy and I lost a pound. Wee! The goal this week is to eat even healthier. I'm looking forward to that. I have to get measured for a bridesmaids dress by the end of March for a wedding happening in November. I'm hoping to be a little more fit by the time I get measured, and while it will be expensive I'm hoping to have to get the dress taken in by the time the wedding happens.

We're going home next weekend. I am SO excited. I've been up here for about a month and while I love my Jeff, I miss my family... aka my mom and my dog. Hahaha. I guess I miss everyone else, too. I think I will have a really hard time coming back once I see them. I didn't realize how hard it would be to leave my little Dixie dog! She's the sweetest little nugget.

Still no luck on the job front, so that's disappointing. I'm hoping to get one soon, especially if my car continues to give me trouble. It wouldn't start last week and I ended up replacing the battery. Luckily that wasn't too expensive. Now I have oil leaking onto my engine block and when I have the car running it smells like burning oil. It's a lovely smell, let me tell you. I have to find a legit auto shop in the area because I don't think I want to drive 330 miles home with leaking/burning oil.

Ohhh well. Things could be worse! Gotta be happy with what I do have!

No comments:

Post a Comment