Sunday, February 13, 2011

Date Night!

Had a lovely Valentine's Day date night with the love of my life! We went out for a nice dinner and then went for drinks. We always have a good time together. I didn't do too well with my choice of food or beverage, but it was a special occasion... ya know?

We went to Gordon Biersch, so you can't help but drink beer while you're there. I'm not used to drinking it but I had some anyway and it was delicious! When we went for drinks afterward, I decided to keep with the beer theme and had some hard cider. I'm not used to drinking so many carbs so I am still SO full.

Methinks I will have to get back on the wagon either tomorrow or Monday. I'm hoping that after another night of decent sleep and some more meds I'll feel well enough to get to the gym on Tuesday. I don't want to push myself so I'm just going to play it by ear. If I just have to walk on the treadmill, then I'll do it. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. aww sounds like a great idea girl :) xoxo so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete