Monday, February 7, 2011

Accountability

My main purpose for this blog is to keep myself accountable. Hopefully this will work.

I've really been trying to eat healthy foods and to be more active. I know I feel better when I stick with both of them but I have the worst self motivation. When I do stick to my healthy eating, I find that Weight Watchers really works... But like I said, sticking to it is my problem. I have a hard time saying no to my favorite foods.

I was able to be really good about it for a few months and I saw a huge difference in my body. At that point in my life, I had something big motivating me. I feel like I need something big to motivate me again, but I really don't know what to use.

Thoughts? Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. work out with a friend/loved one. it really helps to get the other one to go and the motivation is the best! Maybe set a schedule too so you know that you're NEEDING to put it in there- after a while it'll just become routine.

    ReplyDelete